Professor，Center for Brain-Inspired Computing Research, Tsinghua University
Professor，Department of Precision Instrument, Tsinghua University
PI，IDG/McGovern Institute for Brain Research at Tsinghua University
Research areas include Brain-Inspired computing, intelligent instruments, semiconductor nonvolatile memory, optical storage, integrated optoelectronics, spintronics, nanoscience and technology, etc. In March 2013, he joined Tsinghua University full-time and set up the Center for Brain-Inspired computing research at Tsinghua University which is a comprehensive research team of Brain-Inspired computing from basic theory, system chip and software system.
[Education & Experience]
- Lei Deng, Guoqi Li, Ning Deng, Dong Wang, Ziyang Zhang,Wei He, Huanglong Li, Jing Pei, Luping Shi*, “Complex Learning in Bio-plausible Memristive Networks” , Scientific Reports, 2015,5.
- Ning Ning, Guoqi Li, Wei He, Kejie Huang, Li Pan, Kiruthika Ramanathan, Rong Zhao, Luping Shi*, “Modeling Neuromorphic Persistent Firing Networks”, International Journal of Intelligence Science, 2015, 5, 89-101.
- W. He, K. Huang, N. Ning, Ramanathan, G. Li, R. Zhao and L. P. Shi*, “Enabling an Integrated Rate “Enabling an Integrated Rate -temporal Learning Scheme on Memristor”, Scientific Reports, vol.4,pp.4755 ，2014.
- Chun Chia Tan, Luping Shi, Rong Zhao, Qiang Guo, Yi Li, Yi Yang, Tow Chong Chong, Jonathan A. Malen, Wee-Liat Ong, Tuviah E. Schlesinger, and James A. Bain, “Compositionally matched nitrogen-doped Ge2Sb2Te5/Ge2Sb2Te5 superlattice-like structures for phase change random access memory ”, Appl Phys Lett, Volume:103 , Issue: 13 , 133507 (2014).
- Chun Chia Tan, Rong Zhao, Luping Shi, Chong, Tow Chong “Implementation of nitrogen-doped titanium-tungsten tunable heater in phase change random access memory and its effects on device performance” Applied Physics Letters, Volume: 105 , Issue: 15 , 153501 (2014).