- Model: FV3000RS-BX
- Company: Olympus
What Can It Be Used For?
- It is used for high spatial resolution imaging of tissue sections, fluorescent labeling of biological materials and live cells.
- It is used for the qualitative, quantitative, timing and location distribution detection of biological substances such as living cell biomolecules, organelles or ions, etc. It is suitable for rapidly changing samples and can perform various high-time resolution imaging.
- For visible light fixed-point light stimulation and induction, it can realize the related applications of synchronous stimulation and imaging.
- Spectral scanning can be performed on samples to obtain spectral information of fluorescent specimens. It can also be used to study the spectral characteristics of fluorescent materials, and obtain emission spectra of unknown dyes.
- Upright Motorized Fluorescence Microscope System
- FV3000 Main Laser Combiner and Sub Laser Combiner
- Laser intensity automatic monitoring system
- FV3000 (High) Sensitivity-Spectral Detector
- FV3000 Galvo Scan Unit
- Visible light wavelength synchronous light stimulation system
- Intuitive Software
- Computer workstation
- The others: Optical Tables, UPS uninterruptible power supply etc.
- Laser system: All laser lines are controlled by AOTF, which can realize continuous adjustment of laser intensity, high-speed laser line switching, fast shutter control, local ROI imaging, FRAP and other experimental applications.
- Confocal scanning and detection system: The integrated design of the scanning system and the detection system, the directly coupled scanning detection system with the microscope, and the non-optical output are used to avoid the loss of fluorescence signal. The confocal scanning and detection system includes four independent spectral fluorescence detectors and fluorescence detection channels, one transmission DIC detection channel. All channels can be adjusted individually.
- Fully automatic upright microscope system: The Z-axis is electrically controlled, and the minimum Z-axis stepping accuracy is 10nm. Electric excitation block is turntable with 7 holes. The system is equipped with a waterproof built-in electric shutter. 6 kinds of fluorescence excitation blocks are included.
- Visible light wavelength synchronous light stimulation system: The all-solid-state laser can be used for light stimulation and optogenetic experiments.
- Computer workstation: CPU Intel Xeon E5-1620v or higher; memory ≥16GB; hard disk ≥1TB HDD x2; Solid state disk ≥256GB; graphics card NVIDIA Quadro K620 2GB or higher; DVD writer; Operation system: Windows 7 Professional 64bit; 32-inch LCD screen.
- Software: Multi-dimensional microscopic imaging control: X, Y, Z, T and other controls to realize automatic acquisition and processing of multi-time, multi-channel fluorescence, and Z-sequence. Three-/four-dimensional visual image reconstruction can be achieved on the software. In addition, the sofeware includes no less than Alphablend, Isosurface, MIP and other three-dimensional rendering modes. Free space cutting, interactive three-dimensional display, and real-time three-dimensional reconstruction during the imaging process can also be achieved. Experimental process design module is included. The software supports full-area scanning of the electric stage and provides a reference for the relative position of the overall image. Automatic multi-point acquisition, high-resolution full-field image acquisition of large specimens can be achieved. Auto-focus topographic map function ensures that the best focus can be obtained in each field of view. The software provides a variety of deconvolution algorithms, and each mode has a professional algorithm suitable for confocal images.